We are offering 20 full-time internship opportunities for a duration of 2 months (equivalent to 4 ECTS credits) in the fields of technology, communication, social sciences, and others, to eligible, committed and enthusiastic students.
– USJ undergraduates who have completed their second year.
– USJ graduate students pursuing a higher degree.
– Both interested in analytics and data-driven decision, with a desire to boost and transform the public sector for the better, with general computer skills and presentation programs.
AND WHEN’S THE DEADLINE?
Applications are open till the May 20, 2022 midnight.
Applications will be evaluated by a selection committee. You will be contacted by email or phone call to attend an interview with the selection committee. Selected candidates will be announced on the 8th of June 2022.
The selected students will follow an induction training. They will co-sign an internship contract specifying terms of engagement and expected deliverables. They will then be assigned a coach on site to guide and supervise their work among the group of alumni working with Siren Associates and Siren Analytics . The pedagogical follow-up will be provided by a teacher from the USJ who will co-sign the contract and provide substantive guidance and follow-up as well as validate deliverables.
You will be assigned to one of two groups:
- First group: 10th of June till 10th of August 2022.
- Second group: 10th of July till 10th of September 2022.
No worries! You can apply again next year. This initiative is only going to get bigger as it will include more public administrations and universities.